The WIDER 150 has been conceived to enhance the owner's contact with the sea, while significantly increasing interior volumes compared to other motor yachts of a similar size.
Constructed entirely in aluminium, the elegant silhouette of the WIDER 150 was created by Fulvio De Simoni in collaboration with Tilli Antonelli and the in-house WIDER design team.
The WIDER 150 is unique in her ability to provide a number of luxury features only usually found on a larger vessel.
1. Beach Club – At 90m² including a 7m swimming pool, this is the biggest in her competitive set
2. 32' rigid Tender on board – Allows owner access to the smallest creeks and bays in complete comfort and safety
3. Owner's Apartment – 75m² including 5,6m² sea terrace, also the biggest in her competitive set
4. Forward lounge with opening roof – terrace on foredeck offering absolute privacy to owner and guests
5. Bridge – State-of-the-art bridge station with push button system to give wrap around controls for the Captain
6. Diesel electric propulsion combined with Azimuthal pods – The first yard to offer the benefits of a full diesel electric system in this size range
7. The ability to run solely on battery power for a full night or whilst using the beach club – no noise or vibration or smoke or smell
The WIDER 150 was launched in late October 2015. Having completed extensive sea trails and final commissioning work, she left Ancona for her maiden voyage to the Côte d'Azur at the end of April 2016. After touring the French and Italian Rivera she was on display at the Yacht Show in Monaco in late September and sold immediately after. Hull #2 is now available for sale with delivery in 2019.